- 1 cup frozen red raspberries (or fruit of choice)
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup nut/seed butter of choice
- 1 scoop Growing Naturals Vanilla Blast Rice Protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons Maca powder (optional)
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of Stevia (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth; serve chilled.
Recipe courtesy of Kait Turshen of www.bubblegirlbakes.com
ChocoNut Whipped Topping：
- 1 can coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons agave or coconut nectar
- 1 tablespoon Growing Naturals Chocolate Pea Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder (optional, if you want more rich chocolate flavor and color)
- Open your canned coconut milk and place uncovered in the refrigerator overnight.
- Spoon out only the thick cream from the can (as the liquid will separate to the bottom) into a medium sized bowl and with a fork or electric beater, whip until thick, fluffy and peaking, about 3-5 minutes.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients one at a time, beating thoroughly before adding the next, until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator for at least an hour, re-fluff and serve on your favorite sweet treat!
Serve atop Plant Powered Double Chocolate Brownies
Recipe courtesy of Carolyn Scott-Hamilton of The Healthy Voyager