- Botanical Source: Haematococcus Pluvialis
- Active Ingredient: Astaxanthin
- Spec: Astaxanthin 5%, 10%
- Appearance: Dark Red Fine Powder
- Particle Size: 95% Pass 80 Mesh
- Extract Solvent: Ethanol
Haematococcus pluvialis extract is an increasingly popular carotenoid that belongs to the subclass of lutein. It is a fat-soluble color made from natural Haematococcus pluvialis. Astaxanthin powder has excellent antioxidant and health benefits, helping to improve immunity and scavenge free radicals.
Astaxanthin is used as a coloring agent, preservative and nutritional ingredient in food and dietary supplements. It can be used in feed additives and skin care cosmetics. In addition, it can also be used in health products.
|Botanical Source||Haematococcus Pluvialis|
|Appearance||Dark Red Fine Powder|
|Particle Size||95% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Certified||Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO|
|Quality||Non-GMO, Non-irradiation, Allergen Free, BSE/TSE Free|
Mainly used for anti-oxidation and UV protection.
Astaxanthin is a fat-soluble pigment with bright red color and strong antioxidant properties.
In make-up, it can not only effectively preserve color, taste, and quality, but also can be used as a coloring agent for a long time, such as lipstick, lip gloss, etc.
This product is mainly used as food additives for pigment and health care.
It is used in feed field.
Animal feed additive
Astaxanthin is used as an new animal feed additive to impart coloration, including farm-raised salmon and egg yolks.
Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract Dosage In Healthcare Field
- To date, clinical trials have used astaxanthin doses ranging from 1 mg per day to 40 mg per day. But most trials used astaxanthin doses between 6 mg and 12 mg per day.
- Haematococcus pluvialis extract is fat soluble. For improved absorption, it is best eaten with healthy fats.
How To Buy Astaxanthin?
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything. You can email email@example.com or submit your request at the bottom of the page. We’re here to help!
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.