- Cas: 501-30-4
- Purity: 99%
- MF: C6H6O4
- EINECS: 207-922-4
- Appearance: White Fine Powder
- Certified: Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO
Kojic acid is produced by certain fungi, most notably Aspergillus oryzae. It is a by-product of malted rice used to make sake. Kojic acid is a mild inhibitor of pigment formation in plant and animal tissues.
Therefore, it is often used in food and cosmetics to change or maintain color. When combined with iron ions, kojic acid forms bright red complexes.
|Product Name||Kojic Acid|
|Appearance||White Fine Powder|
|Certified||Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO|
|Quality||Non-GMO, Non-irradiation, Allergen Free, BSE/TSE Free|
|Application||Cosmetic Raw Materials|
Function of Kojic Acid
- Kojic acid is a powerful inhibitor of melanin production. It does this by enters skin cells and inhibiting the tyrosinase enzyme, which is required for melanin production. Kojic acid and its derivatives are some of the most effective skin whitening agents available today. They can be found in a variety of cosmetics, used to treat conditions such as freckles, age spots, pigmentation, and acne.
- It can also eliminate free radical, strengthen cell activity of cell and keep the food fresh.
- This product also has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Application of Kojic Acid
Kojic acid can be used as a food additive to prevent oxidative browning or to preserve pink and red colors in seafood.
It is a popular ingredient in cosmetics because it can help lighten the skin. It is effective at treating freckles, acne, pigmentation, and macula without any toxic or bad results. The use level of kojic acid in cosmetics is typically between 0.2 and 1.0 percent.
Kojic acid is a daily chemicals material that can inhibit caseinase synthesis and skin melanin formation. Kojic acid and its derivatives are widely used in high-quality brightening cosmetics, bath cream, and toothpaste.
It has a wide range of medical uses due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It’s derivatives are used in the production of antibiotics, analgesics, and anti-inflammatories. This makes kojic acid an important material in the medical field.
Pesticide Biologic fertilizer that contains 0.51.0% Kojic acid can increase the production of both food and plants.
How To Buy Kojic Acid?
Please contact us at email@example.com or submit your needs through our website form so that we can assist you further.
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.