- Product Name: Quercetin
- Botanical Source: Sophora Japonica
- Appearance: Yellow Powder
- Particle Size: 80 Mesh
- Specification: 95% by HPLC, 98% by UV
- Certified: Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO
Quercetin, extracted from Sophora japonica, is a flavonol compound widely distributed in the plant kingdom and has various biological activities. Quercetin can fight free radicals, complex or capture free radicals, and prevent lipid peroxidation. It is used as an ingredient in dietary supplements, beverages and food.
|Botanical Source||Sophora Japonica|
|Particle Size||80 Mesh|
|Specification||95% by HPLC,98% by UV|
|Certified||Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO|
|Quality||Non-GMO, Non-irradiation, AllergenFree, BSE/TSEFree|
- Quercetin is thought to prevent the release of histamine—an inflammatory chemical involved in allergic symptoms such as sneezin and itching.
- Enhance capillary resistance, reduce capillary brittleness.
- Used to treat chronic bronchitis.
- Has auxiliary therapeutic effect on patients with coronary heart disease and hypertension.
- Relieve the symptoms of hay fever.
The reason why quercetin is widely used is that quercetin has good antioxidant activity and is often used in various nutritional products. The nutritional supplement containing quercetin has a good curative effect on eye diseases such as allergies, diabetes, cataracts, and retinal detachment. It can also effectively prevent atherosclerosis and anti-aging.
How To Use Quercetin?
Quercetin is popular as a supplement, usually in combination with things like bromelain or vitamin C, but is not used alone because it is not easily absorbed by the body.
If people take quercetin as a supplement, the most common dose is 500 mg per day, but some people can take as much as 1,000 mg per day.
How To Buy Quercetin?
If you have any questions about our products, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your needs at the bottom, we’re here for you!
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.