- Botanical Source: Polygonum Cuspidatum
- Spec: Resveratrol 50%, 98%
- Appearance: Brown Powder
- Particle Size: 95% Pass 80 Mesh
- Test Method: HPLC UV
- Extract Solvent: Ethanol
Resveratrol is a polyphenol compound mainly derived from plants such as peanuts, grapes (red wine), knotweed and mulberry. It is a natural antioxidant with important biological properties. For example, it can reduce blood viscosity, inhibit platelet clotting and blood vessel dilation, and maintain blood flow.
In addition, resveratrol can prevent the occurrence and development of cancer. It also has estrogen-like effects, which makes it useful in the treatment of breast cancer and other diseases.
|Botanical Source||Polygonum Cuspidatum|
|Spec||Resveratrol 50%, 98%|
|Particle Size||95% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Test Method||HPLC UV|
|Certified||Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO|
|Quality||Non-GMO, Non-irradiation, Allergen Free, BSE/TSE Free|
- Protect the heart and circulatory system, lower cholesterol, and protect against clots which can cause heart attacks and stroke.
- Protects the DNA of cells. It is a powerful antioxidant that can help prevent cell damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals, unstable atoms caused by pollution, sunlight and the fat our bodies naturally burn, can lead to cancer, aging and brain degeneration.
- Resveratrol can lower cholesterol and blood viscosity, reduce the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and heart disease.
- Antiviral and immune regulation, inhibit Staphylococcus aureus, Micrococcus catarrhalis, Escherichia coli, Aeruginosa. It has a good inhibitory effect on orphan virus, heat herpes virus, enterovirus and Xackie virus.
Application of Resveratrol
- Food field. Used as a food additive, it has the effect of prolonging life.
- In the field of medicine. It is often used as a drug supplement or OTCs component, and has a good curative effect on the treatment of cancer and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
- cosmetic. It can delay aging and protect against ultraviolet radiation.
How To Buy Resveratrol?
At FocusHerb, we’re always available to help you with whatever you need. You can reach out to us by emailing email@example.com or by submitting your request at the bottom of this page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.