Food and Nutrition Ingredients
- CAS No: 9014-01-1
- Molecular Formula: C11H9N3O2Na
- Molecular Weight: 27300
- Solubility: Soluble in Water
- Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
- Specification: 200000 u/g
Alkaline protease is a protein enzyme. It is refined by fermentation of Bacillus licheniformis, and its main component is Bacillus licheniformis protease. It is a serine endoprotease that can hydrolyze macromolecular proteins into free amino acids.
In addition to hydrolyzing peptide bonds, alkaline protease also has the ability to hydrolyze ester bonds and amide bonds, and has the ability to transesterify and transpeptide.
|Product Name||Alkaline Protease|
|Solubility||Soluble In Water|
|Appearance||Light Yellow Powder|
|Certified||Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO|
|Storage||Cool Dry Place|
Alkaline Protease Function
- Proteins are complex macromolecules that can be difficult to absorb or wash away. However, by breaking them down into small peptide chains or amino acids, they can be more easily processed. This has applications in fields such as food, detergent, and feed.
- Partially destroys the protein structure and separates the material components. This is very effective when processing protein-rich materials such as leather and silk.
- Promote the degradation of environmental pollutants, used in the field of environmental protection.
- Catalytic hydrolysis reaction and reverse reaction, with high activity and specificity, very suitable for the production requirements of some specific molecules in the field of medical care and so on.
Alkaline Protease Application
- Biotechnology. Used as a tool enzyme for removing proteins (including nucleases) during nucleic acid purification.
- Detergent. Mainly used to add enzyme detergent. Remove blood, milk and other protein dirt, reduce the content of phosphorus compounds, and protect the environment.
- Tanning industry. Leather depilation and softening, reducing environmental pollution.
- Textile industry. It is mainly used to remove raw sericin and cocoon layer, so that the real silk feels soft and has a special mercerizing phenomenon.
- Manufacture of hydrolyzate. Used in the manufacture of hydrolyzed protein, amino acid and yeast extract.
- Aquatic product processing. Used in the manufacture of protein veins.
- Photosensitive film industry. Recycling of silver particles and substrates of photosensitive film waste film.
- Healthcare industry. It is used for clearing inflammation and reducing swelling, and treating various inflammations.
How To Buy Alkaline Protease?
If you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. You can email email@example.com or submit your request at the bottom of this page. We’ll be happy to help you out.
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.