Food and Nutrition Ingredients
- Botanical Source: Corn, Tapioca
- Appearance: White Fine Powder
- Specification: 90%
- Particle Size: 98% Pass 60 Mesh
- Solid Content: ≥75.0%
- PH: 4.0-6.0
Isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMO) are a mixture of short-chain carbohydrates that occur naturally in some foods and can also be produced commercially. Although isomaltose is present in some foods, such as honey, as a disaccharide, it has the same properties as all other disaccharides and is easily digested.
|Botanical Source||Corn, Tapioca|
|Appearance||White Fine Powder|
|Particle Size||98% Pass 60 Mesh|
|Solubility||100% water soluble|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
Functions of Isomalto-oligosaccharide (IMO)
- Promote food digestion and absorption, and maintain normal intestinal function.
- Restore normal intestinal colonies during antibiotic therapy, radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- Improve diarrhea and defecation, inhibit pathogenic bacteria and putrid bacteria.
- Improve the body immunity, play the role of immune regulator.
- Used as a low-calorie water chestnut fiber nutrition tablet. It has excellent performance and physiological health care function. It can be added to various beverages and foods instead of part of sucrose.
- Can be used as an ingredient in processed animal meat, aquatic products, jam sauce, processed honey, etc.
How To Use Isomaltooligosaccharide?
The low-calorie water chestnut fiber nutrition tablet is made from low-calorie water chestnut fiber powder, fructooligosaccharide and isomaltose as sweeteners, and mixed with skimmed sugar-free milk powder.
Although isomaltooligosaccharide has no side effects on the human body, it may cause some adverse reactions when taken together with certain drugs, causing stomach discomfort. Therefore, it is best to take the drug and isomaltooligosaccharide at intervals of 2 hours.
On the other hand, isomaltooligosaccharide is a non-fermentable sugar, taking it together with drugs will hinder the body’s absorption of drugs and reduce the efficacy of drugs.
How To Buy Isomaltooligosaccharide?
No matter what your needs are, we’re here to help. You can reach us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting your request at the bottom of this page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.