Food and Nutrition Ingredients
Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate
- Product Name: Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate/Tiamulin Fumarate
- Cas: 55297-96-6
- Specification: 99%
- Appearance: White Powder
- Solubility: Soluble In Water
- Application: Veterinary Drug
Tiamulin hydrogen fumarate is a semi-synthetic derivative of pleuromutilin. Tiamulin is active against gram-positive bacteria, mycoplasmas, and anaerobes, including B. hyodysenteriae. It is also effective in treating swine dysentery and mycoplasma arthritis clinically.
Tiamulin fumarate is an anti-diene animal antibiotic. It is mainly used to prevent poultry and livestock respiratory diseases and promote animal growth. It is one of the top ten veterinary antibiotics in the world.
Interfering with microbial ribosomes through Chemicalbook inhibits the synthesis of microbial proteins, thereby achieving antibacterial effects. It has a unique antibacterial effect especially against mycoplasma, spirochete and actinomycete pathogens.
|Product Name||Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate/Tiamulin Fumarate|
|Solubility||Soluble in Water|
|Certified||Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO|
|Quality||Non-GMO, Non-irradiation, Allergen Free, BSE/TSE Free|
Function of Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate
- It is used for the treatment of swine pneumonia caused by Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae and swine dysentery caused by Treponema swine dysentery.
- As a feed drug additive for pigs, it can promote weight gain.
- It is also effective for chicken chronic respiratory disease, mycoplasma pneumonia, and staphylococcus gallisepticum synovitis.
How To Buy Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate?
If you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. You can email email@example.com or submit your request at the bottom of the page. We’ll be happy to help you out with whatever you need.
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.