Citrus Aurantium Extract
- Botanical Name: Citrus Aurantium L
- Specs: 25%-80% HPLC
- Plant Part Used: Fruit
- Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
- Particle Size: 95% Pass 80 Mesh
- Certificate: ISO9001/Halal/Kosher
Citrus bioflavonoids are a mixture of citrus fruits such as tangerines, oranges, and grapefruits. They can be used in combination or eaten alone.
Citrus bioflavonoids have been used to improve circulation and reduce swelling in the body. They can be taken in pill or powder form. Citrus bioflavonoids can also be applied to the skin in the form of a cream. They are known to help fight aging.
The large, diverse family of citrus bioflavonoids was once referred to as vitamin P (for capillary permeability factor). These nutrients are essential for good health, but the body cannot make them. They must be obtained through diet.
They are essential for vitamin C absorption. They include hesperidin, quercetin, rutin and other flavonoids. Flavonoids delay and enhance the effects of vitamin C, so they can be taken together in supplement form as a vitamin C complex.
|Product Name||Citrus Bioflavonoids|
|Botanical Name||Citrus Aurantium L|
|Plant Part Used||Fruit|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Particle Size||95% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
Function Of Citrus Bioflavonoid
- Citrus bioflavonoids offer several health benefits, such as aiding circulation and helping to keep blood capillary walls and structure healthy.
- Citrus bioflavonoids possess antibacterial qualities, help with bile production, and maintain cholesterol levels.
- Its complexes can treat sports injuries because they help reduce pain, heal bruises and heavy bleeding.
- It can improve circulation, regulate cholesterol, and prevent and treat cataracts, hemorrhoids, leg ulcers and nosebleeds by fortifying the walls of blood vessels.
Why FocusHerb Citrus Bioflavonoids?
FocusHerb has been focusing on the production and development of plant extracts for many years. We provide the products for food market at competitive prices.
Our products undergo rigorous independent testing to ensure they are safe to eat around the world.
How To Buy Citrus Bioflavonoids?
If you need anything, don’t hesitate to email email@example.com or submit your request at the bottom of the page. We’re here to help!
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.