Citrus Aurantium Extract
- Botanical Name: Citrus Aurantium L
- Specification: 98% HPLC
- Appearance: Off-white Crystilline Powder
- CAS No.: 520-33-2
- Moisture: < 5.0%
- Ash: < 5.0%
Hesperetin, the most prevalent flavonoid in citrus fruits, is a type of hesperidin glycoside. It is the key ingredient in lemons and oranges. Its vasodilating properties make it useful in medicine as a treatment for high blood pressure.
It has anti-inflammatory properties and is believed to aid in plant defenses. Its antioxidant qualities have been backed by in vitro studies. In human nutrition, it helps to maintain the integrity of blood vessels.
Hesperidin has also been shown to reduce cholesterol and blood pressure in rats, and a mouse study showed that it can prevent bone density loss. Another animal study showed that it protects against sepsis.
|Botanical Name||Citrus Aurantium L|
|Plant Part Used||Fruit|
|Appearance||Off-white Crystilline Powder|
|Melting Point||226-228℃, Soluble In Ethanol|
|Application||Health-care Product, Pharmaceutical Raw Material|
|Particle Size||98% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Shelf Life||24 Months When Properly Stored|
Functin Of Hesperitin
- Hesperetin is an antioxidant with the power to reduce peroxynitrite.
- Hesperetin has anti-inflammatory properties. It can hinder the inflammatory response. Mainly by hindering the excretion of arachidonic acid metabolites and histamine.
- Hesperetin protects the cardiovascular system by preventing platelet aggregation and thrombosis. Hesperidin also dilates blood vessels and may be useful in treating high blood pressure.
- Hesperetin and naringenin are effective in lowering lipid levels
- Hesperetin displays antimutagenic properties.
Application Of Hesperetin
- Hesperitin has pharmaceutical applications.
- Hesperidin has a variety of uses in the health product industry, one of which is as a capsule.
- Hesperidin has many applications in the food industry and can be used as a food supplement.
Why FocusHerb Hesperitin?
FocusHerb has been focusing on the production and development of plant extracts for many years. We have a rich experience in the production of plant extracts.
The food and nutrition ingredients we provide are of high quality and at competitive prices. Undergo rigorous independent testing to ensure that they are safe to eat around the world.
How To Buy Hesperitin?
We are committed to providing the best service to our customers. If you have any needs or questions, please feel free to contact us. You can contact us by emailing email@example.com or submitting your request at the bottom of this page. We are happy to assist you in any way.
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.