- Botanical Source: Sambucus Nigra L.
- Specs: 25% Anthocyanidins, 5% flavone, 10%/30% Polyphenols
- Test Method: UV
- Appearance: Deep Purple Fine Powder
- Plant Part Used: Fruits
- Particle Size: 95% Pass 80 Mesh
The elderberry extract originates from the Sambucus nigra or black elder fruit. A part of a long tradition of herbal remedies and traditional folk medicines, the Black Elder tree is referred to as “the medicine chest of the common people.”
The tree’s flowers, berries, leaves, bark, and roots have all been utilized for their healing properties for centuries. Elder fruit contains many vital nutrients for health, such as vitamins A, B and C, flavonoids, tannins, carotenoids, and amino acids.
Elderberry is used to scavenge free radicals, lower cholesterol, improve vision and bolster the immune system. It also can improve heart health and treat coughs, colds, flu, bacterial and viral infections, as well as tonsillitis.
|Product Name||Elderberry Extract|
|Botanical Source||Sambucus Nigra L.|
|Synonym||Sambucus Williamsii, Sambucus Nigra|
|Specs||25% Anthocyanidins, 5% flavone, 10%/30% Polyphenols|
|Appearance||Deep Purple Fine Powder|
|Plant Part Used||Fruits|
|Particle Size||95% Pass 80 Mesh|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
Elderberry Extract Function
- Elderberry extract has long been used as a natural remedy for a wide range of medical issues.
- Effective in warding off viruses, making it a go-to treatment for common illnesses such as colds and flu. Elderberry’s expectorant properties help to clear mucous and respiratory and sinus infections.
- It has been shown to lower cholesterol and improve heart health.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the pain and swelling of arthritis and other diseases.
- Elderberry Extract is a free radical, antioxidant and anti-aging agent.
Elderberry Extract Application
It can be added to water-based drinks.
Pharmaceuticals as capsules or pills.
Food as capsules or pills.
Health products as capsules or pills.
Why FocusHerb Elderberry Extract?
FocusHerb has been concentrating on the fabrication and evolution of plant extracts for several years. We offer organic superfoods at affordable prices.
Our products undergo rigorous independent inspections to confirm that they are safe for international consumption.
How To Buy Elderberry Extract?
If you’re interested in our products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your needs at the bottom of the page, and we will be happy to assist you.
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.