- Extraction Solvent： ethanol/water
- CAS Number：508-02-1
- Molecular Formula：C30H48O3
- Molecular Weight：456.7
- Specifications：60%, 70%, 98% HPLC
Oleanolic Acid is a five-ring triterpenoid that exists in olive leaves. Due to its remarkable anti-aging and antioxidant effects and wide application, oleanolic acid is regarded as the most researched natural activity today. One of the ingredients. Oleanolic acid is included as a prominent active ingredient in skin care products in cosmetics.
|Specifications||60%, 70%, 98% HPLC|
|Particle Size||95% pass 80 mesh|
|Packaging||Standard packaging: 25kg/cardboard drum; 1kg/bag|
|Storage||Stored in cool and dry places. Keep away from strong light and heat|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
Recommended addition amount
- Tablets and capsules health products:
Chronic hepatitis: 3 times per day, 60-80mg per serve, 3 months is a course of treatment.
Acute icteric hepatitis: 30mg per serve, 3 times per day
- Skin care products: 0.05%-0.2%
Oleanolic Acid Function
- Anti-aging: It can improve and strengthen dermal collagen, increase skin elasticity, and improve the appearance of wrinkles and spots
- Promote hair growth: stimulate scalp blood circulation and increase the activity of keratinocytes.
- Resistance to oxidative damage
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-infection
- Liver protection and liver detoxification: It can significantly inhibit the activities of serum alanine aminotransferase, lactate dehydrogenase and lipid peroxidase, reduce the serum alanine aminotransferase level, and then reduce the necrosis of liver cells and the inflammation of liver tissues. Fibrosis, promote regeneration of liver cells
- Lower blood sugar, lower blood fat, lower blood pressure
- Inhibition of platelet aggregation.
- Oleanolic acid has the exact effect of promoting the proliferation of lymphocytes.
- Protective effect on chromosome damage.
- Cardiotonic and diuretic.
Oleanolic Acid Applications
Oleanolic acid is widely used in the development of anti-hepatitis drugs
mainly used in anti-aging skin care products, sunscreens and other formulations
Oleanolic Acid Manufacturer
FocusHerb has a 3,000 acres olive planting base in Longnan, Gansu, China. We can control the quality and stability of raw materials from the source. From incoming raw materials to final products, we strictly follow GMP requirements to ensure the product quality of Oleuropein extracts. Our annual processing raw material can reach 600 tons.
Our company has advanced imported testing equipment to ensure traceability testing from raw materials to production. The professional technical team strictly controls the quality. Low pesticide residues, low solvent residues and high purity are the basis of our products
Why FocusHerb Oleanolic Acid?
FocusHerb has been focusing on the production and development of olive extracts for many years. We provide the products at competitive prices. Undergo rigorous independent testing to ensure that they are safe to eat around the world.
How to buy Oleanolic Acid?
Just send an email to email@example.com, or submit your needs at the bottom, we’re here for you!
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.