Organic Cordyceps Extract
- Botanical Source: Cordyceps Militarisex
- Active Ingredients: Polysaccharides 10% ~ 90%
- Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
- Particle Size: 80 Mesh
- Part Used: Fruiting Body or Mycelium
- Extract Solvent: Water
Organic cordyceps extract is a mysterious and traditional Chinese herbal medicine. Known for its nutritional and restorative properties. There is an old saying in the past that Cordyceps sinensis is both animal and vegetable, and this herb is even more difficult to find.
Beta-glucans are sugars found in the cell walls of bacteria, fungi, yeast, algae, lichens, and plants such as oats and barley. They are sometimes used as dietary supplements and health supplements. Beta-glucans are used as food additives in products such as salad dressings, frozen desserts, sour cream and cheese spreads.
Polysaccharides are long chains of monosaccharides linked by glycosidic bonds. Three important polysaccharides, starch, glycogen and cellulose, are composed of glucose. Starch and glycogen serve as short-term energy stores in plants and animals, respectively. Glucose monomers are linked by alpha glycosidic bonds.
Three Active Ingredients in Cordyceps Extract
Improve the body’s immunity, improve the respiratory system, promote the function of the adrenal glands, and inhibit tumor growth. It has anti-tumor, anti-radiation, hypoglycemic, lipid-lowering, cough-relieving and phlegm-relieving, lung-moistening and anti-aging effects. It is anti-arrhythmic, anti-myocardial ischemia, dilate peripheral blood vessels, lower blood pressure, lower blood lipids, and protect liver.
Cordycepin (Test method: HPLC)
Cordycepin has the functions of regulating immunity, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, antitumor and antioxidant. It is an immune repairing agent, known as the king of immunity, which only exists in Cordyceps militaris extract. (fruiting body), Cordyceps sinensis (mycelium) does not contain cordycepin.
Nowadays, more and more health products companies and consumers pay attention to beta glucan, because it can effectively fight tumor, radiation, reduce cholesterol and regulate blood glucose and antioxidant effects.
Why Is Cordycepin Lower When Cordyceps Polysaccharide Content Is Higher?
Because Cordyceps polysaccharide extraction requires 100 degrees of hot water, the higher the temperature, the higher the extracted polysaccharide content.
The extraction of cordycepin requires water below 60°C. The lower the temperature, the higher the content of cordycepin.
|Product Name||Organic Cordyceps Extract|
|Botanical Source||Cordyceps Militarisex|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Particle Size||80 Mesh|
|Part Used||Fruiting Body or Mycelium|
|Solubility||100% Water Soluble|
|Application||Health-care Product, Pharmaceutical|
|Quality||Non-GMO, Non-irradiation, Allergen Free, BSE/TSE Free|
Cordyceps Sinensis (Mycelium)
Artificial cultivation conditions of Cordyceps sinensis
The selection of good strains directly affects the yield and quality of Cordyceps sinensis, and is also one of the important factors for the success of Cordyceps sinensis cultivation.
- After the medium is ready, the soaking time of the main ingredients and nutrient solution before sterilization should not be too long or more than 5 hours. The pH value of the medium should be strictly controlled between 5.5-7.2, and then strictly sterilized.
- Temperature is one of the most important environmental factors. The growth temperature of mycelium is 15-18℃, the optimum growth temperature is 15℃, the growth temperature of fruit body is 10-25℃, and the optimum growth temperature is 16-23℃.
- Appropriate humidity is also one of the important factors for the growth of Cordyceps sinensis. Humidity has a great influence on the yield and quality of Cordyceps sinensis, especially in its middle and late stages.
- Cordyceps does not need light in the early stage of cultivation, but needs bright astigmatism stimulation of 150-250 lux when the primordium is formed to produce grass normally. Weeding generally requires 12-15 hours of light stimulation per day.
- When the bottle is full of bacteria, the room and bottle should be ventilated immediately. Good ventilation results in higher yields and faster grass growth.After the fruit body and mycelium stop growing, they should be harvested, dried and properly stored.
Cordyceps Militaris (Fruiting body)
Do You Test For Heavy Metals?
Of course. All our products go through two rounds of screening for heavy metals. We follow the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) guidelines for heavy metals, and our heavy metal limits are even stricter than the limits set by AHPA.
What Kind of UV Method Do You Use?
We use PSA , PSA is phenol sulfuric acid, but phenol and sulfuric acid are two different liquids. We use sulfuric acid to hydrolyze polysaccharides into glucose, then combine phenol and glucose to form a colored product, and then use UV to detect the content of polysaccharides.
Hot water & Alcohol extract & Dual extract
Organic Cordyceps Extract Manufacturer
FocusHerb Organic Cordyceps Extract is made from Organic Cordyceps. Dried organic Cordyceps fruiting bodies are granulated and then extracted with hot water.
After extraction, the organic cordyceps residue is separated, and the extract is separated by membrane, concentrated and spray-dried to obtain a fine extraction powder.
Qualified products are vacuum packed after crushing, screening and metal detection. Our organic cordyceps extract is produced from cordyceps fruiting bodies harvested on our own organic farm.
Our Cordyceps sinensis extracts are certified organic quality USDA Organic, EU Organic and JAS Organic as well as Kosher Checked and Halal Certified. We can provide a Certificate of Transaction (COI) for your order.
Organic Cordyceps Extract Function
- Relieve kidney damage and asthma.
- Regulate blood pressure (high or low blood pressure).
- Enhance sexual desire.
- Lower raised blood lipid levels, and strengthen the body’s immunity.
- Decrease fatigue, and promote longevity.
Why FocusHerb Organic Cordyceps Extract?
FocusHerb has been focusing on the production and development of plant extracts for many years. We provide the products for cosmetics market at competitive prices. Undergo rigorous independent testing to ensure that they are safe to eat around the world.
How To Buy Organic Cordyceps Extract?
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com or submit your request at the bottom of the page. We will be more than happy to help you.
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.