Peanut Shell Extract
- Botanical Source: Arachis Hypogaea Linn
- Specification: 98%
- Appearance: Yellow or greenish-yellow powder
- Particle Size: 80mesh
- CAS: 491-70-3
- Certified: Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO
Luteolin is a natural flavonoid, which exists in many plants. It has a variety of pharmacological activities, such as anti-inflammatory, anti allergy, uric acid, anti-tumor, antibacterial, antiviral and so on. It is mainly used for relieving cough, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, lowering uric acid, treating cardiovascular diseases, treating amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, SARS, hepatitis and so on.
|Botanical Source||Arachis Hypogaea Linn|
|Appearance||Yellow or greenish-yellow powder|
|Extract Solvent||Ethanol & Water|
|Solubility||Slightly soluble in hot water, Insoluble in cold water,Soluble in ethanol and ether|
|Certified||Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO|
|Quality||Non-GMO,Non-irradiation, Allergen Free, BSE/TSE Free|
|Storage||keep in cool and dry, away from light and high temperature|
|Shelf life||24 months|
- Luteolin has anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor effects
- Luteolin can resist allergic, anti-inflammatory demyelinating diseases.
- Luteolin can reduce uric acid (anti uric acid high), anti fertility and hormone effects.
- Luteolin can enhance immunity, relieve cough and expectorant.
- Luteolin has a protective effect on the learning and memory ability of the nervous system.
Why FocusHerb Luteolin?
FocusHerb has been focusing on the production and development of plant extracts for many years. We provide the products at competitive prices. Undergo rigorous independent testing to ensure that they are safe to eat around the world.
How to buy Luteolin?
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your needs at the bottom, we’re here for you!
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.