- Botanical Source： Rhubarb root
- Properties： Dark brown fine powder
- Main ingredients： Chrysophanol 20%, Emodin 7%, Rhein 10%, (Aloe-emodin + Emodin methyl ether) 13%
- Specifications： 50% total anthraquinone
- Detection method： HPLC
The rhubarb extract is the dried root and rhizome extracts of the Polygonaceae plant rhubarb, tangute rhubarb or medicinal rhubarb. The active ingredients are anthraquinone compounds, including rhein, emodin, chrysophanol, aloe-emodin, emodin methyl ether, etc., which have the functions of scavenging oxygen free radicals, regulating blood lipids, anti-arteriosclerosis, anti-cancer, anti-aging, anti-psychotic, Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, liver and gallbladder protection, antiviral and other effects.
|Product Name||Total Anthraquinone|
|Botanical Source||Rhubarb root|
|Properties||Dark brown fine powder|
|Main ingredients||Chrysophanol 20%, Emodin 7%, Rhein 10%, (Aloe-emodin + Emodin methyl ether) 13%|
|Specifications||50% total anthraquinone|
|Preservation method||ventilated and dry, keep in a cool and dark place|
|Product packaging||25kg/cardboard drum，1kg/aluminum foil bag; or according to customer needs|
|Validity period||24 months|
Total Anthraquinone Function:
- Scavenging oxygen free radicals
- regulating blood lipids
- anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory
- protecting liver and choleretics
Total Anthraquinone Application
- Used for constipation, gastrointestinal stagnation.
- Used for vomiting blood, hemoptysis, red eyes, throat swelling and pain, gum swelling and pain caused by inflammation of blood and heat, as well as heat-toxin sores, burns and scalds, etc.
- Used for blood stasis syndrome, treating women with postpartum stasis, abdominal pain, and incessant lochia. for women with blood stasis and amenorrhea, it is often used with safflower and angelica; for treatment of falls For injuries, blood stasis, swelling and pain, it can be used with peach kernel, safflower, pangolin, such as Fuyuan Huoxue Decoction.
Women should be cautious or avoid using it before and after childbirth, menstruation, and breastfeeding.
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.