Sophora japonica Extract
- Part Used: Flower
- Specs: 95% Powder
- Solubility: Water Soluble And Alcohol
- Description: Yellow Fine Powder
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
Rutin extract from sophora japonica, also known as rutin, vitamin P, its molecular formula is C27H30O16.
It is a natural flavonoid glycoside, belonging to flavonol ligand widely found in plants. Rutin appears as a light yellow or light green crystalline powder.
Rutin is a vitamin medicine, which can reduce the permeability and brittleness of capillaries. It can maintain and restore the normal elasticity of capillaries. Rutin is used in the prevention and treatment of hypertensive cerebral hemorrhage, retinal hemorrhage in diabetes, and hemorrhagic purpura.
Rutin is also used as a food antioxidant and pigment. Rutin is also the main raw material for the synthesis of troxerutin. Troxerutin is a cardiovascular and cerebrovascular drug, which can effectively inhibit the aggregation of platelets and prevent thrombosis.
|Botanical Name||Sophora Japonica L.|
|Solubility||Water Soluble And Alcohol|
|Description||Yellow Fine Powder|
|Packaging||By 25kgs/Drum, Inner By Plastic Bag|
|Storage||Stored in cool and dry places. Keep away from strong light and heat|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
- Cosmetics and skincare products
- Food nutrient fortifier
- Medicine and health food
- Functional food
- Health products
- Nutritional supplements
- Shown to be effective in reducing symptoms of patients suffering from hypertension and nephritis.
- Used to treat capillary hemorrhage with increased brittleness.
- Treat postpartum hemorrhage and hypertensive encephalopathy.
- Treat hemorrhagic purpura, acute hemorrhagic nephritis, and pulmonary hemorrhage.
- For the treatment of retinal hemorrhage.
- Used for antiviral and effective clinical prevention and treatment of cerebral hemorrhage.
- Has a strong absorption capacity for ultraviolet and X-rays and is also a natural sunscreen.
Why FocusHerb Rutin?
FocusHerb has been focusing on the production and development of plant extracts for many years. We provide the products for the cosmetics market at competitive prices.
Our products are regularly and stringently tested by independent bodies, so they are consumable globally with confidence.
How To Buy Rutin?
Just send an email to email@example.com, or submit your requirements at the bottom of the page, and we will be happy to assist you!
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.