Grape Skin Red
- Botanical Source: Vitis Vinifera L.
- Appearance: Purple Red Fine Powder
- Particle Size: 80mesh
- Extract solvent: Ethanol
- Solubility: 100% water soluble
- Certified: Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO
Grape Skin Red is pure natural and water soluble food color which is obtained by extracting skins of edible purple grape fruit of vitaceae which are planted locally. The process is extracting, refining. The major pigment component is enocyanin of anthocyanins. Grape skin red is purplish red, liquid is brown purple, both has the slight characteristic odor of grape. It can be dissolved in water & alcohol, propylene glycol solution easily, but not in oil. The color shade of water solution changes when PH is different. When PH is between 2-6, it is stable and the color is purplish red. The solution color becomes blue, and is unstable when PH is above 6. The color of solution can’t fade under light for a long time, and also has good resistance to high temperature in an acidic medium.
can be used as the medicine material , is good for stomach, intestinal. Or in deodorization and other industries.
|Product Name||Grape Skin Red|
|Botanical Source||Vitis Vinifera L.|
|Appearance||Purple Red Fine Powder|
|Color Value||E12, E20|
|Solubility||100% water soluble|
|Application||Beverages, Drinks, Candy, Ice cream, Coating of pill, cosmetics etc.|
|Certified||Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO|
|Quality||Non-GMO,Non-irradiation, Allergen Free, BSE/TSE Free|
Grape Skin Red Application
- Grape skin red is similar to bilberry extract in composition,containing anthocyanins from 5%to 25%and total phenols from 30% to 80%.Therefore,it could be used in conjunction with bilberry in eye care products.
- Grape skin red can be made into capsules,troche and granule as healthy food;High quality grape skin extract has been widely added into the beverage and the wine,cosmetics as the functional content;
- Grape skin red is widely added into all kinds of foods such as cake,cheese as the nurture,natural antiseptic in Europe and USA,and it has increased the safety of the food.
How to buy Grape Skin Red?
Just send an email to email@example.com, or submit your needs at the bottom, we’re here for you!
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.