- Botanical Source: Brassica oleracea L.
- Appearance: Deep Red Fine Powder
- Particle Size: 80mesh
- Color Value: E30-70
- Extract solvent: Ethanol
- Solubility: 100% water soluble
- Certified: Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO
Red Cabbage is a pure natural and water soluble food color which is extracted from edible red cabbage of Cruciferae family planted locally. The process is checking, washing, slicing, extracting, filtrating, purifying, concentrating, sterilizing（Red Cabbage Color liquid）, spraying & drying（Red Cabbage Color powder）. The main coloring ingredient is anthocyanins which contain cyanidin. It is deep red, liquid is brown purple. It can be dissolved in water & alcohol, acetic acid, propylene glycol solution easily, but not in oil. The color of water solution changes when PH is different. When PH is below 3, the color is purple red, the color is pink red when PH is between 4～6, and the colourity is ideal stability. The solution color becomes blue & green, and is unstable when PH is above 6. The color of solution can’t fade under light for a long time, and also has good resistance to high temperature in an acidic medium.
|Product Name||Cabbage Red|
|Botanical Source||Brassica oleracea L.|
|Appearance||Deep Red Fine Powder|
|Solubility||100% water soluble|
|Application||Beverages, Drinks, Candy, Ice cream, Coating of pill, cosmetics etc.|
|Certified||Kosher, HALAL, FDA, ISO|
|Quality||Non-GMO,Non-irradiation, Allergen Free, BSE/TSE Free|
Main Benefits of Red Cabbage
- Red cabbage is rich in nutrition, especially rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B, anthocyanin glycosides and cellulose, which is helpful for patients with hypertension and diabetes.
- Red cabbage has certain effect reducing weight.The high amount of fiber found in purple cabbage increases digestion.
- Both vitamin A and vitamin E in red cabbage are good antioxidants.
- Redcabbage is rich in sulfur, which is mainly used to kill insects and relieve itching. It has certain effects on various skin itching, eczema and other diseases
How to buy Cabbage Red?
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your needs at the bottom, we’re here for you!
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.