Organic Superfoods By CERES CN-BIO-140
Organic Chlorella Powder
- Botanical Source: Organic Chlorella
- Appearance: Green Fine Powder
- Part Used: Whole Cell
- Specification: 55%
- Drying Method: Spray Drying
- Application: Health Products, Food Additives, Dietary Supplement
Organic Chlorella Powder is an algae that grows in fresh water. It is used in nutritional and food supplements. Chlorella is a good source of protein, fat, carbohydrates, fiber, chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals. Usually in the form of tablets and powders.
It is a bright green algae that is 50% protein. It’s also rich in iron, fiber, B vitamins, complex carbohydrates, unsaturated fats, and antioxidants, including lutein and vitamin C.
Organic chlorella powder is often used as a dietary supplement. In recent years, chlorella has been sold as a “superfood” in the form of tablets, extracts, granules, and powders for various health problems.
The product is dark green in color and has the characteristic smell of seaweed. It has the advantages of high protein, low fat, low sugar, low calorie, rich in vitamins and mineral elements, etc. Chlorella is rich in chlorophyll and various amino acids, which can meet the growth needs of humans and animals. It’s also an excellent plant-based protein. It is widely used in the field of nutraceuticals.
|Product Name||Organic Chlorella Powder|
|Botanical Source||Botanical Source|
|Part Used||Whole Cell|
|Drying Method||Spray Drying|
|Application||Health Products, Food Additives, Dietary Supplement|
|Quality||Non-GMO, Non-irradiation, Allergen Free, BSE/TSE Free|
Is Spirulina The Same As Chlorella?
Short answer: No, but there are some similarities.
Both are types of algae but there are some key differences:
- Structure: Chlorella is a single-celled algae with a nucleus, while Spirulina is a multicellular plant without a nucleus. Therefore, chlorella is much smaller and also acts differently in the body.
- Color: Spirulina is cyanobacteria, a type of blue-green algae, while chlorella is a type of green algae.
- Amount of Nucleic Acids: Both are good sources of nucleic acids, but Chlorella has almost twice as much nucleic acid per gram. Nucleic acids are important elements of DNA and RNA in the body.
- Digestibility: Chlorella must go through a process to break down its cell walls before it can be bioavailable and used by the body.
- Chlorophyll Content: Chlorella has almost twice as much chlorophyll.
- Iron, Protein and GLA: Chlorella is a great source of iron, protein, and beneficial gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
- Heavy Metals: Chlorella has unique properties in its cell wall that allow it to bind heavy metals and other pollutants.
Organic Chlorella Powder Function
- Inhibit fat absorption and stimulate the excretion of high fat food.
- Enhances immunity by improving the phagocytosis of macrophages.
- Anti-oxidant effect and can remove free radicals in the body.
- Has the effect of inhibiting the mutagenicity and genotoxicity of carcinogens, so it has the physiological characteristics of anti-tumor.
- Contains certain liver protection and detoxification ingredients.
- Has the function of regulating gastrointestinal absorption and promoting toxin excretion.
- Resist radiation, prevent and treat gastric ulcer and ulcerative colitis. Specific relief psychological pressure, fibromyalgia and other physiological activities.
How To Enjoy Organic Chlorella Powder?
Chlorella powder can be mixed with water, juice, yogurt, and smoothies, but be aware that it has a slight seaweed smell. Some people find that adding it to vinaigrette, miso soup, stir-fried vegetables, or wheat straw can mask its inherent flavor. Cooking chlorella does not reduce its nutritional value.
Health Benefits of Chlorella
- Research has found that chlorella can bind to heavy metals, flushing them out of your digestive system before they can be absorbed by your body.
- Nutrients in chlorella help lower bad (LDL) cholesterol and triglycerides, research shows.
- Chlorella improves blood vessel function and lowers blood pressure.
- Chlorella contains violaxanthin – which studies have shown can reduce inflammation.
- Antioxidants and other nutrients in chlorella have shown antibacterial, antiviral properties.
- Chlorella’s anti-inflammatory properties may help manage respiratory conditions like asthma.
Why FocusHerb Organic Chlorella Powder?
Herbal extracts are becoming more popular as people look for natural ways to improve their health. FocusHerb has been focusing on the production and research and development of plant extracts for many years. We offer herbal extract at competitive prices. Rigorous independent testing to ensure they are safe to eat around the world.
There are many benefits of taking herbal extracts. They can help improve your overall health, energy levels and mood. focusHerb extract can also help you focus better. If you’re looking for a natural way to improve your health, FocusHerb is a great choice.
How To Buy Organic Chlorella Powder?
To get in touch with us, simply email email@example.com or fill out the form at the bottom of this page. We will get back to you as soon as possible and provide you with any assistance you may need.
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.