Organic Superfoods By CERES CN-BIO-140
Organic Cordyceps Militaris Powder
- Product Name: Organic Cordyceps Militaris Powder
- Part Used: Fruiting body
- Active Ingredients: Polysaccharides:10% ~ 50%，Manitol:7%, 10%,15%，Adenosine:0.2%,0.5%,1%,2%. Cordycepin: 0.1%~5%
- Specification: 120 mesh
- Certification: Organic, HACCP, ISO, QS, Halal,Kosher
Organic cordyceps militaris powder is comprised of organic cordyceps militaris tibet (Ophiocordyceps Sinensis), It is a traditional Chinese herb that is renowned for its restorative and nutrient properties.
The active ingredients in cordyceps militaris powder are mainly cordyceps polysaccharides. Cordyceps polysaccharides are polysaccharides. They consist of mannose, insects, adenosine, galactose glycerin, glucose, glycosaccharide.
|Product Name||Organic Cordyceps Militaris Powder|
|Part Used||Fruiting body|
Polysaccharides:10% ~ 50%，Manitol: 7%, 10%,15%， Adenosine: 0.2%,0.5%,1%,2%，Cordycepin: 0.1%~5%
|Certification||Organic, HACCP, ISO, QS, Halal, Kosher|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
- GMO Status: This product is GMO-free
- Irradiation: This product has not been irradiated
- Allergen: This product does not contain any allergen
- Additive: This product is without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
The FocusHerb organic cordyceps militaris powder has been certified as organic quality. It has passed the certifications of USDA organic, EU organic, and JAS organic, as well as Kosher check and Halal. We can provide the Transaction Certificate (COI) for your orders.
FocusHerb’s organic cordyceps militaris powder is made from the cordyceps militaris fungus. The fruiting bodies are harvested and dried, then granulated and extracted with hot water.
The extract liquids are concentrated and spray-dried to give a fine powder. The products are vacuum-packed after crushing, sieving, and metal detection.
Conditions for artificial cultivation of cordyceps sinensis
The selection of excellent strains directly affects the yield and quality of cordyceps,
which is one of the important factors for the successful cultivation of cordyceps sinensis .
- If the medium is prepared well, the soaking time of the main material and nutrient solution before sterilization should not be too long or more than 5 hours, and the PH value of the medium should be strictly controlled within 5.5-7.2.The culture medium should be strictly sterilized.
- Control the temperature. Temperature is one of the most important environmental factors.
The growth of mycelium temperature is for 15 to 18 ℃, the optimum growth temperature is 15 ℃，the growth of fruiting body temperature is for 10 to 25 ℃, the optimum growth temperature of 16-23 ℃.
- Suitable humidity is also one of the important factors for the growth of cordyceps sinensis. It has a great influence on the yield and quality of cordyceps sinensis, especially in the middle and late stage.
- The light is good. Cordyceps does not need light at the initial stage of culture, but requires 150-250 lux of bright astigmatic stimulation at the time of primordium formation to produce grass normally.General urge grass daily need 12-15 hours of light stimulation.
- Good ventilation. When the bottle full of bacteria, should be immediately indoor and bottle ventilation.Good ventilation can make the yield higher, grass faster.
After the growth of the fruiting body and mycelium stops, timely harvesting, drying and proper storage should be carried out.
Cordyceps Militaris(Fruiting body)
Do you test for heavy metals?
Of course. All products are screened for heavy metals twice. We follow the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) guidelines for heavy metals.our heavy metal limits are even stricter than the limits set by AHPA.
What kind of UV method do you use?
We use PSA , PSA is phenol sulfuric acid, but phenol and sulfuric acid are two different liquids. We use sulfuric acid to hydrolyze polysaccharides into glucose, then combine phenol and glucose to form a colored product, and then use UV to detect the content of polysaccharides.
hot water & alcohol extract, Dual extract
Why FocusHerb Organic Cordyceps Militaris Powder?
FocusHerb has been focusing on the production and development of plant extracts for many years. We provide the products for the nutraceuticals market at competitive prices.
Our products undergo rigorous independent testing, ensuring that they are safe to eat around the world.
How To Buy Organic Cordyceps Militaris Powder?
If you’re interested in our products, just send an email to email@example.com, or submit your requirements at the bottom of the page, we will be happy to assist you!
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.