Organic Superfoods By CERES CN-BIO-140
- Botanical Source: Stevia Leaf
- Appearance: White Crystal Powder
- Particle Size: 80 Mesh
- Application: Beverages, Drinks, Cakes ect.
- Quality: Non-GMO, Non-irradiation, Allergen Free, BSE/TSE Free
- Certification: ISO, Halal, Kosher, EU & NOP Certificate
Organic stevioside, also known as stevioside, has the chemical formula C38h60O18. It is a glycoside extracted from the leaves of Stevia. Stevia is native to Paraguay and Brazil. It has the characteristics of high sweetness and low heat energy. The sweetness of stevioside is 200-300 times that of sucrose, and the calorific value is only 1/300 of that of sucrose.
At present, stevioside has been widely used in the production of food, beverages and condiments in Asia, North America, South America and EU countries. China is the world’s leading producer of stevia.
Stevia is a natural sugar extracted from organic stevia leaves. It has unique properties such as high sweetness and low calories.
The active compounds of Stevia are steviol glycosides (mainly stevioside and rebaudioside A). Stevioside and rebaudioside A are 250-480 times sweeter than sucrose and have potential as non-caloric sweeteners.
Studies have shown that stevia is a non-cariogenic sweetener. As a natural sweetener with high sweetness and low calorie value, stevia is widely used in food, beverage, medicine, tobacco, cosmetics, liqueur, toothpaste, spices, salt and finished products.
|Product Name||Organic Stevioside|
|Organic Stevioside||Stevia Leaf|
|Appearance||White Crystal Powder|
|Particle Size||80 Mesh|
|Application||Beverages, Drinks, Cakes ect.|
|Quality||Non-GMO, Non-irradiation, Allergen Free, BSE/TSE Free|
|Certification||ISO, Halal, Kosher, EU&NOP Certificate|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
Organic Stevioside Characteristic
- Pure natural: From pure natural plant stevia.
- High sweetness: Its sweetness is 250 ~ 450 times that of sucrose
- Low calorie: The calorie is only 1/300 of white sugar.
- High cost performance: The cost of using Stevia is only one third of that of sucrose.
- Good stability: Heat resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance and not easy to decompose.
- Good solubility: Easily soluble in water, ethanol and other organic solvents.
- High safety: It has been proved by international authoritative organization and pharmacological test that it has no toxic and side effects.
- Long shelf life: Stable performance, bacteriostatic effect and easy storage.
Why FocusHerb Organic Stevioside?
FocusHerb has been focusing on the production and development of plant extracts for many years. We provide the products for animal nutrition market at competitive prices. Undergo rigorous independent testing to ensure that they are safe to eat around the world.
How To Buy Organic Stevioside?
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your needs at the bottom, we’re here for you!
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.