Organic Superfoods By CERES CN-BIO-140
Organic Spirulina Powder
- Botanical Source: Organic Spirulina
- Appearance: Dark Green Fine Powder
- Part Used: Whole Cell
- Specification: 60%
- Application: Health Products, Food Additives, Dietary Supplement
- Quality: Non-GMO, Non-irradiation, Allergen Free, BSE/TSE Free
Organic Spirulina is a nutrient-dense blue-green algae. It includes B vitamins, beta-carotene, and vitamin E. Spirulina is a good source of pure protein and is taken as a dietary supplement or whole food.
In addition to its nutritional value, organic spirulina is used in medicinal supplements to treat various health conditions. Spirulina contains compounds that are beneficial to your overall health, including antioxidants, minerals, chlorophyll, and phycocyanin (the pigment that gives algae its blue color).
Organic spirulina powder is made from fresh spirulina that has undergone spray drying, screening and disinfection. The average particle size is generally above 80 mesh. Spirulina can be divided into feed grade and food grade according to different uses. Feed-grade spirulina powder is generally used in aquaculture and livestock breeding, while food-grade spirulina powder is used in food and additives.
|Product Name||Organic Spirulina Powder|
|Botanical Source||Organic Spirulina|
|Appearance||Dark Green Fine Powder|
|Part Used||Whole Cell|
|Application||Health Products, Food Additives, Dietary Supplement|
|Quality||Non-GMO, Non-irradiation, Allergen Free, BSE/TSE Free|
Benefits Of Spirulina
- Many people classify spirulina as “the most nutrient-dense food on earth” due to its high concentration of protein and vitamins.
- Contains 65 percent protein and amino acids, including the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA), which has gained attention for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Spirulina may be especially helpful for balancing blood sugar. May work as diabetes medicine in some cases.
- The antioxidant that makes spirulina unique is called phycocyanin, which is a potent anti-inflammatory agent.
- Some research suggests that spirulina may be helpful for people with allergies and anaphylaxis.
- Bind to heavy metals in the body and help remove them.
- Spirulina is known to increase fat burning during exercise.
- Rich in Vitamin B12 and Protein.
- Build muscle mass and boost immunity.
- Maintain normal function of the immune system.
- Protect our important organs and maintain our activity.
Recommended Dosage Of Spirulina
Some studies suggest that doses up to 3,000 mg per day are safe.
While manufacturers’ recommended dosages vary, in general, do not exceed the dosage listed on the product label.
Why FocusHerb Organic Spirulina Powder?
FocusHerb has been focusing on the production and development of plant extracts for many years. We provide the fruits and vegetableat powder at competitive prices. Undergo rigorous independent testing to ensure that they are safe to eat around the world.
How To Buy Organic Spirulina Powder?
Just send an email to email@example.com, or submit your needs at the bottom, we’re here for you!
Have any questions?
Let's get in touch!
Contact us if your are thinking of purchasing highquality ingredients, develop new products, or justsolving a manufacturing challenge in your rawmaterials.